Ice Cream Shop Financial Plan Template
Starting an ice cream shop is very fulfilling because it's one of those businesses where you get to bring joy to people daily. That's not to say it doesn't come with its fair share of challenges, but it's certainly more interesting than starting a paper shredding company.
Coming up with new flavors is a creative pursuit and it's one enjoyed by people young and old. This creativity isn't so useful, though, when it comes time to create a financial plan for your ice cream shop. We know you'd rather focus on getting things done that grow your business, which is why we created the ice cream shop financial plan template.
With this template, you'll be back to work before you know it. There are no spreadsheets or complicated equations to learn. All you need is knowledge of your business, and Poindexter automatically generates a full financial analysis.
How the Ice Cream Shop Financial Plan Works
The ice cream shop financial model template is designed to be used as a starting point for your business plan. Every business is unique, so we're providing a basic foundation you can use to learn how our service works, and then quickly make the modifications you need to make the plan your own. To start you off, the template includes some of the following examples:
- Revenue streams - there are two different methods for calculating revenue depending on what makes the most sense for your situation. The first method is based on a forecast for the number of customers expected each month multiplied by the average purchase price per customer. The second method is based on the number of standard ice cream cones you expect to sell each month and the price per cone. Whether you want to forecast revenue based on per-product sales, the number of customers, or something else entirely, making the updates you need only takes seconds.
- Costs - on the costs side of the equation we've included some examples of both fixed and variable expenses. These are things any business can expect to encounter, like payroll and rent, but there's also a percentage-based calculation for the cost of goods sold.
- Investments - balance sheet transactions tend to be more difficult for those new to financial planning. Luckily, we take care of the hard parts for you, and this template includes an example ice cream machine purchase to show you how easy it is.
Full Pro Forma Financial Statements for Your Ice Cream Shop
All financial results are generated automatically, so there's no need to configure reports or figure out how depreciation is calculated. Once you feel your business plan is ready, here are some of the automated reports you can expect:
- Pro Forma Income Statement (P&L)
- Pro Forma Balance Sheet
- Pro Forma Cash Flow Statement
- Summary dashboard
- charts and graphs
There are also multiple sharing options, whether you want to add collaborators to work alongside you, or just want to provide read-only access without any edit permissions. You can also download everything to Excel for further analysis, presentations, and more. Sign up today! It's free to try so there's nothing to lose.